Am I a bad blogger because I don't post pictures? When you come to my blog, are you disappointed at the lack of photojournalism? If you answered yes to either of those questions I hope the following makes your day!
Well, sorry I tried two times but I couldn't get one to upload. Check back soon...I'm trying!
Thursday, February 21, 2008
Question
Posted by MelJo at 6:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hmm...i wonder why it wont let you upload...do you have good internet???
I'll love ya even if no pics show up on your blog! i like to read what you say...
Mel I am sooooooo HAPPY for you! I told you it would happen!
Love ya
I still love reading your blogs even with no pictures! I had the same problem yesterday but with facebook. Maybe our computers are going on strike!? Hahaha! Anyway, I am so happy for you and Austin! Love you both!
Post a Comment