Saturday, June 7, 2008

Name Change, City Change, Job Change....Life Changes

HELLO from the windy city of Corpus Christi. Wind, that's what is hard for me to get used to in this town. We had gusts up to 35 - 40 mph this week. It's not too bad unless you drive over a big bridge to get home. Other than that I'm loving Corpus!

Thanks to Mindi and Megan for the very special pictures from the wedding! I am including one that I love! I will include more in the near future! The story behind this picture: before Mindi and I were ever friends I saw a picture like this of her and Chris from their wedding day and I LOVED IT! She captured the same pose for us and I love this one, too! I do believe this is when we were getting ready to leave and I WAS SO READY. I didn't think I would be, but I was exhausted before the ceremony ever began!!!



I have so much to blog about, but we currently don't have internet at our condo. We're over at Tony's house doing laundry and watching a movie. Well, Austin's watching a movie (Jesse James) so that gives me plenty of time to blog!

Here's to more blogs in the future!

- Mel

1 comments:

Kelsie said...

I MISS MY FRIEND SO VERY MUCH. I GET TO SEE YOU SOON! IM VERY EXCITED ABOUT THAT. SO WHATS THIS ABOUT YOU COMING IN EARLY? ARE YOU GOING TO GET TO? LET ME KNOW TALK TO YOU SOON. CALL YOU TOMORROW