Thursday, October 9, 2008

If you're famous and you know it, raise your hand!

So, this was a week of "semi-famous" people for me. We started off the week having lunch with a local Tejano singer. I had never heard of her, but turns out she is quite popular. Very nice and very down to earth. We had a great lunch and great conversation. Of course I told her that I "googled" her the day before...haha!!

Then, last night I was at a women's event and got to meet another "star" I had never heard of. No, I didn't wait in line to have my picture taken; I wouldn't have. Since the hospital was the stage sponsor, I got to skip the line and have my picture taken. Oh, by the way her name is Delta Goodrem. She's actually a really great piano player and singer.
One question, "Why does my head look so crazy all cocked to the side like that?"

Ok, hope you all have a great weekend. My in-laws are coming to visit tomorrow! :) They will be our first overnight guests. Yay!

2 comments:

Megan Card said...

Your in-laws are coming, how fun!! Tell them I said hello. They probably don't remember me know. Haha oh well. We need a phone date SOON! I miss you. Sorry that things have been so chaotic lately. Maybe things will slow down after the holiday before the baby is born. Take care! Tell Austin hi for me!

Megan Card said...

* I meant to type "though" and not "know". Don't know what I was thinking. Hahaha