Thursday, October 2, 2008

Bumped, Bruised & Broken

Great title, huh? Well, two weekends ago Austin came home from riding dirt bikes with Grant. We had company over and as soon as he walked past us in the den (remember I didn't want a den) I knew something was wrong. Turns out he had a semi-bad spill on rocks. The bruises were NASTY!!! Well, he hurt for over a week and a half and finally decided to go to the doctor yesterday when he couldn't sleep because of the pain. 


He found out today that he has a fractured rib. I don't know firsthand, but from what I can tell it hurts like CRAZY! Poor Austin! I called his parents today and told them I wanted a refund...that he was broken. They said I was already past my return date. HAHA! Apparently, it will take 6 - 8 weeks to heal. POOR GUY! 

So, that's something I can add to my "What's Happened in a Month" post. 

1 comments:

Megan Card said...

I'm sorry that Austin is hurt. I hope that he feels better soon.