Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Austin's Home

Austin just got in a little while ago and boy was I excited. I haven't spent good, quality time with him in 4 and a half weeks. We saw each other a couple of weeks ago, but I was sick the entire 4 hours that we got to spend together and the day ended with him holding my hair while I vomited (sorry for the graphic details)!

Tonight's the night...our parents are officially meeting. Austin's mom is making gumbo (she's a great cajun cook) and so my family was invited to come partake. I'm pretty sure I am the only one that's a little nervous about this, but I really want everyone to get along great! I will definitely take my camera and I will put up some pictures from this week at some point.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO EVERYONE -- all 2 or 3 of you!

3 comments:

Kelsie said...

Everything will be fine!!! Call me and let me know how everything goes. Love ya

Mindi said...

YEAH for Austin being home! Tell him I said hi and that I understand if he's waiting long enough so that Addison can be your flower girl!!

Haley Nevins Hicks said...

I'm living alone!I'm living alone!

How did everything go????? call me! adios