Ok, so I've definitely decided that I want to join the madness and be a blogger. No, I don't have kids to spotlight so there probably won't be too many pictures to ooh and aah over but I will try my best to find "interesting" things to post! Next week is Thanksgiving so maybe I will have some fun pictures to post after stuffing myself with turkey!
Until then...
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
The Beginnings...
Posted by MelJo at 4:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Accounting? Afganastain? you're weird. I like the pink!!!! very chic. Hey maybe you could post about Homero. poor guy. let me know when they solve the mystery k?
oh I forgot to tell you that you can now post on ours cause you have one! be sure to leave me cool, funny ones like you leave on my wall on FB.
Kevin, you're such a disease...Kevin, I will feed you to my trantula....
Glad you finally have a blog. Maybe one day you'll have a ring to post pictures of!!!
It says it on your profile that your industry is accounting and that you live in Afganastan. that's funny..maybe you should take an online blogging class or something.... geez.... jk!
i noticed you and Court were quoting Just Married...that one is pretty funny about "you are the worst best man"!
When are you gonna do a new post??? I'll be waiting.....
I'm just sitting here stuffing my face with one of those whopper shakes you can get at Sonic now...have you tried one???they're quite the delicious treat.
haha Ill have to teach you how to be a blog queen when I get back
Post a Comment