Monday, November 26, 2007

Turkey Day on Ebay!

Not really, but I thought it was funny that turkey day rhymed with ebay...


This is a sweet, sweet picture of my sister and me! I'm learning that uploading pictures on my blog takes way more time than on Facebook. I'll upload more pictures soon though! YAY for Thanksgiving...yay for a visit with Austin!

3 comments:

Tyler, Haley, & Griffin said...

Hey how'd ya get that Christmas layout? pretty cooool... Oh course we could watch Home Alone when I come home! That would be AMAZING! I will try to remember to bring it.

Um, and yes we would love to get you that...whatever it was thing in Bora Bora since we are LOADED and all... yea right...

"Marv, why the heck you take your shoes off for? Harry, why the heck are you dressed like a chicken?"

haha..i love that scene! and i love you!!!

Have a great weekend and maybe go enjoy those beautiful downtown courthouse lights for me! Who knows..this time next year you may in Corpus Christi...you better enjoy Marshall while you can!!! just a thought...bye!

Hay

Tyler, Haley, & Griffin said...

hey again, yeah we are prob gonna take out after church on Dec. 23 around 1:00p.m and get to EF around midnight that night. We are staying Mon., Tues, Wed., Thurs., and coming home Fri. So hopefully that will be plenty of time to see one another and hang out some. I hope to get to see Emily and Brittany too that week, but I'm not sure what their plans are.

These next 3 weeks will fly by though just watch. I can't believe this week is almost through. Working every takes makes time fly so fast!

Be patient my dear...I hope you get a ring for Christmas!!!!!!

Mindi said...

Seriously, it's time to update your blog