They're starting to pile up all around me and I'm pretty sure that at some point they will consume my house...
Austin's dad brought me 28 boxes WITH HANDLES tonight! Yay, for future Father-in-laws that can get you the hook-up with lots of boxes and maybe even a trailer to haul all of this stuff to Corpus.
Updates:
Wedding plans are going great! Mom and I are just amazed at how easily things are coming together. We can definitely see the Lord's hand on all of this. Not just because that's a cool, Sunday Schoolish thing to say, but because it's the only explanation! We are just waiting for a caterer and Mom is meeting with another one on Monday to see if she's "the one!" Everything else is going great!
My last official day at GSMC - Marshall is Friday, April 4. I say "official" because the "MRMC" family will be part of my life FOREVER! I've worked there for almost 5 years and at my age THAT'S A LONG TIME! I started there as a teenager and now I'm leaving to get married. It's crazy! I feel like I've grown up there. I've definitely grown there both in my professional life and my personal life. I feel that I have a solid foundation in both areas because of the people I was surrounded by and my boss. It will definitely be a hard day when I say goodbye to them. But, as I was reminded today it is for a very good reason.
We don't really have a place to live yet. Well, besides the tent on the beach that Austin keeps mentioning! HAHA! We are most likely going to rent an apartment for a while. There is a house that is a possibility. If it's the one, then it will work out. If not, that's perfectly fine, too!
"NailRUs" is "Not4Me!"
Kelsie and I went and had our nails done tonight. I've decided that even though it costs more and takes longer to get an appointment, I'd much rather go to a small salon than a big nail place. I am never really satisfied when I leave a place like that.
I've got lots to do this weekend...including SLEEPING IN ON SATURDAY! Mom and I are going to have a garage sale next weekend so I've got to get some more things together. I still have a lot of stuff to get rid of before I become a wife.
SHOUT OUT
Yes, at this point I'd like to give a shout out to my Auntie C. Thanks for always checking my blog. I can't wait to see you in a month and a half.
WHOAH, that goes for everyone else. I get to see each of you in a month and a half when I say the second most important words of my life. Second to my first most important words when I accepted Christ as my Savior!
Ok, I'll leave y'all with a few pictures of the before packing pictures!
2 comments:
I love the box pictures TOOOO FUNNY!!! You know I already have a chip on one of my nails :(
Yea for boxes!! I'm sure our place will be covered with them too in a few weeks. I must say... I hate packing with a passion. Love ya!
Post a Comment