Saturday, March 22, 2008

I'm asking 10, but I'll take 2

Ok, so I didn't say that phrase very often, but I did say quite a few similar to that one. Today was our garage sale. Mom and I have been "planning" this sale for at least 6 months, but we just have never gotten around to doing it. We finally decided that it had to be this weekend.

Kelsie, Mom and I worked on getting everything ready yesterday and stayed up until 12:30 this morning prepping items (most were done in the previous weeks) and visiting. We even had a visit from my future mother-in-law and future niece during our late night hours. This morning we woke up and started the garage sale about 7:30 a.m. even though the signs and paper said 8!

We had a great sale and a great day! It really was fun and we down-sized LOTS! Tomorrow is Easter so I'm headed to church to help with the nursery and then to my parents' house for the afternoon!

I promise to post more pictures SOON!!!

0 comments: