Wednesday, March 26, 2008

One month to Go!!!

We are exactly one month away from getting married (and if you read this tomorrow or later it's less than a month)! YAY! We are both sooooo excited! Austin is sick right now, he thinks it's just his sinuses though.


A few updates:


No, I don't have a job. That has been a real bummer for me this week and the cause of a few tears. I am leaving my job next week, not looking forward to it, and now have no other job to look forward to. It's going to be ok though. "Wait for the Lord, be strong and take heart and wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:14. That's what I'm going to do. I know He will provide the "RIGHT" job. I do have a little part-time job beginning the first week after our honeymoon. I'll be doing office work for one of Austin's friends.


Invitations go out this Friday. Mom and I are going to work on them tomorrow night so we can have them in the mail on Friday. She's already addressed a lot of our list, we just have to work on Austin's list.


Hmmm....what else...what else...well, I packed a box...that's right A BOX. I don't think I'm very good at this packing thing. I'm not packing much more until after my last day of work. Mom is going to come help me and we will be able to get it done fast.


Well, I think that's all for now! Hopefully I will have pictures soon! Oh, I have a picture of my sister and me at her first play for school. She was in a play about the Alamo.


0 comments: