Well, we've always heard, "God never closes one door without opening another!" In fact, I have a key chain on my key ring as a daily reminder of that from my parents. Well, it seems it has happened again. Sometimes, as we plan life...life happens!
We are not moving into the town home as we thought. Long story, but basically as far as we know now the deal fell through. BUT, in the meantime a house has literally landed on us. No "Wizard of Oz" here, just a FSBO in the EXACT location we want to be. Only 2.5 blocks from Tony's house (I didn't think I could get him and Austin to live on separate sides of town) and 2 miles from my job.....WHAT? Yep, the gray suit is back in the closet and I'm waiting on my background check to come back for my start date. More details on that later!
We made a verbal offer on a house yesterday and now we just have to get financing and inspections done and we could be in our own place by my late-August bday! We will be moving in with Tony in the next week and a half though as we have given up the condo (thinking we had the townhome) at the end of this month!
Back to the title of this post, sometimes it's hard to see the open windows or doors, but I'm thankful that Austin has the faith to jump through them and bring me along as well! I will provide updates SOON!
0 comments:
Post a Comment