...I don't hate to say goodbye!
Did you catch my rendition of "The Sound of Music?" Kudos if yes, boo if no! Just kidding!
I'm writing to you guys live from our new "room." That's right, a very large majority of married couples have their own home, apartment, trailer, condo, etc. But, not the Haynes', we have our very own room! Who would've ever thought we would downsize from our 400 sq. ft. condo?
Long story, SUPER short...we were working on buying a town home (see previous posts) and were supposed to close on it in July so we gave up our condo at the end of this month (July). Well, obviously the town home didn't go through and we are now living with Austin's best bud Tony. Funny thing is, I wasn't the least bit sad leaving our very first place together. In fact, I was on the phone with my dad as I was driving over the bridge for the last time as a North Beach resident and was practically giddy with excitement. I really disliked that place (please see the previous post as to why).
So, here we are at Tony's and I am now sharing a bathroom with two guys. Well, that can't be worse than sharing it with 3 other girls in college. Just kidding Court, Meg and Hay...those times were never bad!!!
As for permanent placement, we're working on it. :)
-- Mel
1 comments:
I feel your pain! How are things coming with your new house? Do you have any idea when you might be closing on it yet? We are praying for ya'll and hope that you get your very own home soon enough. Love ya girl and I will talk to you soon!
Post a Comment