Saturday, July 5, 2008

Could it be...

...that we might actually have a place of our own in just a few short weeks? YES! It is quite possible that Austin and I will be moving out of storage and the condo and into our very own home...well, townhome that is. If all continues to go smoothly, we should close in a week and a half to two weeks! WOOHOO...kind of makes me want to do a little dance!!!


When my parents were here we showed it to them and they loved it! A few details for the inquisitive:

- 1,800+ sq ft (a tad bit bigger than our 400 sf condo) 
- 2 bed, 2 bath, 2 car garage (we will no longer have to fight others for a parking place)
- On the 18th tee of the country club course (Austin is very excited about this)
- LOTS OF CLOSET SPACE...I'm envisioning an entire post dedicated to the closets of this place
- WE WILL HAVE INTERNET AGAIN!!!!

As soon as we sign the papers I will put up pictures. I just hate doing that while it still belongs to someone else!

P.S. My camera batteries are dead right now, but I have lots of other fun pictures to upload! Until then blogger friends!

--Mel

2 comments:

Kelsie said...

HURRY IM READY FOR MY PICTURES HAHA...
Im excited for yall I hate I didnt get to see it while I was down.

Megan Card said...

I am so happy for you and a little jealous too!! I can't wait to own our very own home. It'll come soon enough. We still have so many other things to take care of first. I can't wait to see pictures!!! I miss you Mel. I wish that I could see you sometime soon. We'll have to work on that.. :-)