Ok, Ok, OK...I realize that I have become the BIGGEST BLOGGER SLACKER in the world, but I was just frustrated with the blogging world for a while. It took FOREVER to upload pictures, I couldn't figure out how to upload a pretty background, etc. etc. BUT, thanks to the pressures of my good buddies Haley, Megan, Courtney and Mindi, I am back and will be back with a BANG!
Mindi told me how to upload pictures quickly, so please stay tuned for a brand new look from the ole' blog!
Thanks for still being my friend, despite me laziness!
Mel
P.S. Austin and I are in the midst of a swirl of Christmas parties this week, so it'll have to be this weekend before I post again.
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Hang in There...
Posted by MelJo at 3:28 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Haha you are so funny! Glad that you are back to blogging. I miss hearing how things are going in your life.
Post a Comment