Thursday, January 15, 2009

Random Facts of Thursday

Hello faithful blog readers!


It's Thursday night and Austin and I have been to a mixer and dinner and he is now playing a video game. What a perfect opportunity for me to blog! :)

A few random (and quite useless) facts about the Haynes:

- We love sushi. It's expensive and takes forever to get, but we LOVE it!

- We have a pink ceiling. That's right, we've lived in our house for 4.5 months and we still have a pink ceiling in our living room. GROSS! We have to get the foundation fixed and then we'll update paint/tile! 

- We prefer to eat on the couch. We eat there probably 99.7% of the time.

- Austin doesn't like mushrooms.

- We live 1.5 blocks away from Austin's best friend Tony. We actually lived with Tony for the month of August.

- I'm addicted to the show House.

- Our laundry room is detached from our house. It's an outhouse!

- Our favorite outfits are t-shirts, athletic shorts and tennis shoes.

- Austin wears jeans to work everyday. 

- I really want a dog named Snappy, well Snapopolis Mildred Haynes, but Snappy for Short. When I get her, she will be a Schnorkie; half Schnauczher (spelling?) half Yorkie. So cute!

- Austin has an air soft gun and likes to rampage his friends when they are least expecting it. 

- We have a random neighbor that has guests over all the time and they like to park in front of my house. For some weird reason this drives me crazy and I want to RAM their cars with mine. No, Daddy, I have not driven the Escape into any other vehicles. :)

Ok, I think that's enough for today. I will blog more later!

Mel

1 comments:

Kelsie said...

my new Blog website

http://lifeinsidemymakeupbag.blogspot.com/

please add it so you can view my blog