So, I haven't been a very good blogger lately. Mainly because I don't have enough patience to upload pictures. But, also because I haven't really been at my house lately. I think in a 3 week span I spent about 3 or 4 nights here. Then Friday night (2 nights ago) I move back in and my heater isn't working. Please keep in mind that I live in an older house (cute as can be, but older) and it gets REALLY cold in the winter and REALLY hot in the summer. The heater guy came yesterday, but couldn't fix it and won't be able to until tomorrow.
The good news is that I have two gas heaters and my neighbor showed me how to light them. THEY WORK GREAT...they keep me way warmer than my central heater could ever do.
I'm going down to Corpus (hopefully to warmer weather) to see Austin for the weekend! Bye for now!
Sunday, January 13, 2008
Bad, Bad Blogger
Posted by MelJo at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I LOVE YOUR BOLG YOU ARE GOING TO HAVE TO HELP ME WITH MINE
I'm happy you are warm my best friend. I haven't really enjoyed the cold here much. I think because a.) I have to get up at 5:20 a.m. in the morning out of my warm cozy bed leaving my husband. and b.) because I have to then go be in the COLDEST classroom in the whole state of Texas, PERIOD.
I did get a little $19 heater at Walmart finally and put it right by my desk. It works quite swell, although I'm pretty sure we aren't allowed to have them, but oh well, until someone comes directly and tells me to get rid of it, it's staying!
So anyways, house hunting is ok, it's just a time consuming thing. We are meeting with a CPA Fri. to check how much we need to keep to pay our taxes. Cause we don't want to put that money down on the house, and when we know that we can move forward at making an offer on this house we really want.
I love you! and please post some pics!!! I always check your blog! update me on anything new with you too!
Post a Comment