Please join me....M-I-C...K-E-Y....MOUSE....Mickey Mouse (Donald Duck)...Mickey Mouse (Donald Duck)
Did you all sing this song with me? I think maybe I should re-name my blog: Sing-Along with Mel....
HAHA!
No, we're not going to DisneyWorld. No, I'm not watching Disney TV...but, we do have a mouse in the house. And, guess what...our dear friend Tony and my sweet husband don't believe in KILLING them. They won't let me put out a trap. BOOOO.....I'm all about some trapping...as long as someone else throws them away!
And, of all three of us....guess who saw it? ME....oh yeah, ME....
So, I'm just trying to think of all the cute mice I know...Mickey, Stuart Little, Ratatouille (forgot that little cutie's name!)...
I sure would rather have a visit from Donald Duck that Mickey Mouse ANY DAY!!!!
Here's to Mickey~~
Mel
Saturday, August 2, 2008
M-I-C...K-E-Y....MOUSE....
Posted by MelJo at 8:39 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment