It's Boring...
Those are the words that came from my momma last night...who, by the way only started checking my blog after I begged her to...and who I talk to everyday. That's right...EVERYDAY I call and talk to my momma...that makes the being 8 hours away a lot easier!! She's the greatest!!
Ok, so here are a few updates in our lives:
1. 2 weeks from today...yep, that's how long until we close on our very own house and for living on our own again. Boy, have I missed having the freedoms of my own place! We are both sooo super excited. As soon as we close I will post lots of pictures. Austin is most excited about the garage (it's a 3 car garage with a workshop) and I am most excited about the location (2 blocks from the bay). Maybe I've already said that in previous posts...sorry!
2. I am training for a half-marathon with my buddy, Virginia..STOP....did you just laugh...are you thinking I'm crazy? It seems that has been the response from a few people who heard the word in Marshall. HMMMPPHHH....yes, we are planning on running a 1/2 marathon in San Antonio on November 16. We have a long way to go, but we are on a training plan to get us to the 13+ mile goal that we need to be at! So, this means up at 5:20 a.m. every morning. Thankfully, Austin has been getting up with me everyday, too!
Ok, that was short and sweet and harmless. Hope you all have a great week!
Mel
P.S. I need to post pictures of my friend Amy's beautiful wedding! Those shall come soon!!
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
You Need to Update Your Blog...
Posted by MelJo at 5:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok, marathon=awesome nuff said...
Umm..no actually I cant just leave it at that. I was so excited when I read you were getting up at 5:20 am every day! yeeeeaaaah...people who get up at the crack of dawn are the coolest!
WHERE IS MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISS YOU!!!!!! HOW IS YOUR TRAINING GOING? IF YOU NEED ANY MOTOVATION CALL MICHAEL, HE IS GOOD AT THAT SINCE HE LOVES TO RIDE 100 MILES FOR NO REASON AT ALL HAHA. TALK TO YOU SOON!
I'm training for that exact 1/2 marathon! I'm here from Leslie's blog, just so you know I'm not a stalker! You are awesome for running 13.1 miles!
Post a Comment